JCRS is a 501(c) 3 non – profit organization committed to creating opportunities that restore hope and dignity to war affected families and their children in Jalle Village, Southern Sudan.Our goal is to help the community realize peace dividends by raising the standard of living in the village through education for children, empowerment of women, improved sanitary services, and clean water.
Goals And Objectives
- To provide clean water for drinking and animal use in the community.
- To provide health facilities that will help to foster good health practices in the community.
- To provide facilities such as elementary and secondary schools, in which active learning can take place.
- To develop self-sustainable resources for the less privileged such as widows, orphans, and single mothers.
- Furthermore, the organization will provide research and innovative thinking in order to make progress throughout the community in all sectors i.e. agriculture, business, environmental conservation and so forth….
To transform JCRS into an effective non-profit organization and broaden the donor base.